- An overview of Magical Bridge Foundation, and an introduction to its guiding principles, mission statement and history.
- A brief review of the many different challenges people with disabilities face at a typical playground.
- An educational tour of the flagship playground in Palo Alto, where participants learn about the history of the playground, the research behind it, and the design principles that set it apart from typical playgrounds.
- A moderated discussion on what it means to “model inclusion” in our communities, and how Kindness Ambassadors can strive to set new standards when it comes to creating welcoming spaces, on and off the playground, for everyone to play.
- Upon completion of the training, you will be presented with an official Kindness Ambassador T-shirt, to wear proudly at future Magical Bridge events.
We hope you will join us and share your time, talents, and energy to make a direct and meaningful impact on the lives of everyone in our magical community!